The -quality parameter is a two digit number. The first digit describes the compression level and 2nd digit describes the filter-type. So for example, the default value is 75 where the 7 is the compression level and 5 a -filter-type.
As a Community Contributor:
- I was a mentor in DrupalConLA 2015 and Drupal Camp Delhi 2015
- I organize local Drupal Monthly Events (Meetup, CodeSprints, Global Training Day)
- I help peoples and always push more peoples to Drupal Community in IRC and even on local drupal events
- I am a active contributor on Drupal.org and IRC.
- I have contributed patches in Drupal 8 core and contrib modules in D7 as well.
- I review issues on drupal.org and update them with latest status
- Maintainer of Boost cache cleaner, feeds JSON parser, tweet poster and Parallax and node gallery modules
- Track Me On